Venue AV Technician – Full-Time Role – Yallamundi
Innovative Production Services is seeking an experienced AV Technician with skills across lighting, audio and video to coordinate, manage and install the vast range of events held at the Yallamundi Rooms inside the world heritage listed Sydney Opera House.
The Yallamundi Rooms are used for corporate functions, cocktail parties, weddings and many other events that want a sophisticated, modern event space with a backdrop of the Sydney harbour bridge.
In-house production facilities include a wide range of technology, with additional production regularly brought in from our warehouse. Skills and traits required for this position are:
• Experience in event production (5+ years preferred)
• Excellent customer service as you will often be dealing with end clients onsite
• Exceptional time management for delivering events on time and meeting deadlines
• Ability to own the position and work well by yourself
• Existing technical skills for setting up and packing up lighting, audio and video production equipment
• Flexibility with work times to suit event bookingsDesired (but not essential) additional skills:
• Patching and networking
• Q-Sys programming
• GrandMA3 lighting programming
• Live streaming & remote links – VMIX, OBS, Zoom, Teams, etc.
• A&H dLive audio console operation
• MAC and PC Presentation and Video software – PowerPoint, Millumin, PVP, AV Playback, etc
This role offers the opportunity to work with a great team, in your own space (in one of the best venues in the country!), learn new skills and grow your career within a thriving company with full support from management.
If you’d like to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience, future career focus & why you’d perfect for the job.
We look forward to hearing from you!