@ Establishment Bar
The 2013 Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide Awards were held at Establishment Bar, Sydney.
Congratulations to all the winners!
- Restaurant of the Year: Quay
- Chefs of the Year: Porteno’s Ben Milgate and Elvis Abrahanowicz
- Best New Restaurant: Momofuku Seiobo
- Regional Restaurant of the Year: Aubergine, Griffith, ACT
- Josephine Pignolet Best Young Chef: Nick Gardner, Tetsuya’s
- Diners’ Choice: Tetsuya’s
- BYO Restaurant of the Year: Il Baretto
- Best bar with food: 121 BC Cantina and Enoteca
- Silver Service award: Piers Ursell, Guillame at Bennelong
- Sustainability award: Biota Dining
- Innovation award: City of Sydney
- Professional Excellence award: Justin Hemmes
- Legend award: Leo Schofield
- Wine List of the Year: Ash St Cellar
- Regional Wine List of the Year: Aubergine, Griffith, ACT
- Sommelier of the Year: Rodney Setter, Sepia
- Best Short Wine List: Spice Temple
Innovative Production Services happily provided the lighting, audio and vision components on the night and the operators happily consumed the epicurean delights on the night!